Gin & Tonic Granita
GIN & TONIC GRANITA
This is a simple yet delicious refresher in a warm and sunny day, perfect on its own or served with freshly shucked oysters.
- 100ml water
- 200gr sugar
- 100ml gin
- 500ml tonic water
- 1 lime
- 1 orange
- Bring the sugar and water together and reduce by half.
- Add the gin and the tonic, 1 lime's juice and the zest of an orange.
- Pour into a shallow freezer container, chill. Once cold freeze.
- Using a fork mix up after one hours of freezing.
- Freeze for another hour and half then scrape with the fork once again.
- Serve in freezer-chilled martini glasses