Latest update: 11.12.20
Further to the First Minister’s most recent update, we would like to take this opportunity to advise you of the latest restrictions announced by the Scottish Government, which may affect your visit to Cameron Lodges.
- Due to the current Scottish Government guidelines, we are unable to accept bookings from elsewhere in the UK due to travel into Scotland not being permitted unless for essential reasons.
- The limit on the number of households who can meet socially indoors remains at one across Scotland. This includes private homes as well as self-catering accommodation.
- A maximum of 6 people from two households can meet in outdoor spaces. Under-12s do not count towards the maximum number of households or people who can meet outdoors, and do not have to physically distance in gardens or public spaces, such as parks. A maximum of six 12-17 year olds can meet outdoors, with no household limit. Physical distancing is still required.
- The Boat House restaurant remains temporarily closed in line with government guidance.
- The Clubhouse at Cameron and Cameron Spa are temporarily closed.
- Both The Carrick and Wee Demon golf courses remain open.
- It is now mandatory for face coverings to be worn when moving around in hospitality settings. Please also ensure you wear a face covering if entering the Owner & Guest Services office.
Festive Period (23-27 December inclusive)
Outwith the festive period (23-27 December inclusive), it is illegal to travel for non-essential purposes from the rest of the UK to Scotland.
- Travel between Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland is permitted to allow families and friends to gather to form a Christmas bubble between 23 to 27 December (22 to 28 December for entering and leaving Northern Ireland).
- The location of a Christmas bubble in Scotland must be in the local authority area which a member of the bubble has their main residence.
- A bubble can meet in self-catered accommodation for a Christmas gathering, but only in the local authority area in which you or a member of your bubble lives.
- Guests can only travel in line with festive guidance for bubbles but not for leisure. If they are not gathering with another household, the holiday relaxations do not apply to them.
- People should comply with the rules applicable to their local authority area in Scotland. Please note the levels and the contents of the levels is reviewed on a regular basis.
- Hogmanay does not fall within the agreed Four Nation festive period.
- In level 0, 1 or 2 you can move between levels in either 0, 1 or 2 but are advised to minimise rather than avoid these journeys to minimise any potential virus spread.
This is Law – legal provisions are through the Health Protection (Coronavirus) (Restrictions and Requirements (Local Levels) (Scotland) Amendment (No. 3.) Regulations 2020.
We would ask you to please ensure that you comply with the Scottish Government’s legislation as laid out above. For more information on the above or any of the guidance relating to Scotland’s response to Coronavirus.
Since reopening on 15.07.20 we have taken steps to ensure guest safety and have introduced more intense cleaning procedures. We have also revised our cancellation policy, giving you greater flexibility and the confidence to book your staycation with Cameron Lodges, safe in the knowledge that we have your safety and wellbeing in hand.
- View our revised Terms & Conditions.
- Take a look at our new resort guidelines and the measures we have in place to protect our guests and colleagues.
- View information about our hygiene partners.
Director, Cameron Lodges