The Cameron Spa swimming pool and hydro facilities are open, the saunas and steam rooms remain temporarily closed.
Please be assured that the health, safety and wellbeing of our members and guests is our priority. We would please ask you to take careful note of the following advice and information.
- We would ask that all members and guests book online for swimming pool, hydro experience and gym access - you can book online here.
- Lodge owners please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation.
- The Spa opening times are from 7am – 9pm, 7 days per week.
- To make a booking when you first log in use the email you provided when joining the Spa, to gain access for the first time press forgotten password to reset and create a password that is personal to you.
- We are only accepting reservations of four guests or less from no more than two households. We also require you to wear a face covering on arrival and when moving around the Spa, Cafe Spa and The Clubhouse.
- Due to the high demand of the facilities and treatments we will charge for any no show or on the day cancellations or out with the 24hr cancellation period.
- Every Team member has undertaken intensive COVID-19 specific training, prior to the spa reopening.
- All staff at the start of their shift will have their temperature checked and complete a health questionnaire prior to going on shift.
- Staff will be wearing face coverings at all times and will be provided with further PPE for your safety and theirs.
- Check lists have been introduced in all areas for regular checks of all our facilities which includes all touch points.
- All staff will undertake a frequent hand-washing and sanitising of their hands and will maintain social distancing wherever possible.
- Please ensure we have up-to-date contact details for you and each member of your party.
- We would ask that you come prepared wearing a face covering, unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- If you are due to visit the Spa and have developed COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone displaying Covid-19 symptoms or are otherwise feeling unwell, please do not attend the Spa and contact us by email to reschedule your visit.
- Please note a maximum of 4 people from 2 households only will be permitted to enter the Spa.
- We advise that you bring your own hairdryer or straighteners, as we will not be providing these amenities for the time being.
- We encourage all members and guests to bring your own water bottle.
- Please do not attend the Spa without a booking to avoid any disappointment.
ARRIVAL AT THE SPA
- Please arrive at the Spa no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your treatment time, if booked for the Hydro experience we would ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your allocated time slot.
- We ask that all members and guests must sanitise their hands on arrival and departure of the Spa
- A Track and Trace system will be in operation and you will be asked to sign in to the Spa and in addition complete a Health Declaration Form if you are having treatments.
- Your temperature will be checked using a non-contact thermometer. If your temperature is 38 degrees or above, unfortunately you will be asked to return home. Any payment received will be refunded or held on file for a future visit.
- Membership cards will be visually checked on arrival for each member
- Guests must wear a face covering in public areas, unless exempt, or when eating and drinking, using the water-based Spa facilities or exercising in our fitness facilities.
- A one-way system will be implemented throughout the Spa where possible.
- Payment by card only.
- Disposable flip flops will be provided on arrival however, should your preference be to wear your own that is acceptable.
- Every room will have undertaken a cleaning regime paying particular attention to all touch points around the Spa
- Enhanced cleaning check-lists will be completed daily.
- The frequency of cleaning in public areas, especially touch point areas, will be increased. This will include changing rooms, light switches, door handles and banisters.
- All magazines and brochures have been removed, please refer to our website at www.cameronhouse.co.uk if you wish to view our treatment offering.
- The laundering of bed linen, towels and dressing gowns are outsourced to a reputable laundry company.
- Members and guests are advised to use the hand sanitiser situated around the Spa throughout their visit.
- Please ensure you are following the 2m Social distancing guidelines whist using all our Spa facilities.
- Flip flops must be worn at all times when walking round all the Spa facilities.
- We recommend that you bring your own water bottle.
- A Health Questionnaire and consultation card will be sent to you for completion prior to your visit.
- To follow the Government guidelines we will be offering a temporarily reduced treatment menu.
- We would ask that prior to going in for your treatment that you shower beforehand.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival and leaving the room, we ask that you wear a mask throughout your treatment (unless exempt).
- Each therapist will clean and sanitise their room prior to your arrival, all bed linen will be refreshed between each treatment.
- All treatments rooms will be alternated after each guest.
- The relaxation room will remain closed until the government guidelines allow for this to reopen.
THE THERMAL AND HYDRO EXPERIENCE
- Our Saunas, Steam rooms and Rasul shall remain closed until Government Guidelines allow for their reopening.
- The Swimming pool, Hydro and Roof Top pool will be open but please ensure you follow the 2m social distancing rules when entering any of these facilities, booking slots have been reduced to manage the numbers using these facilities.
- Please ensure you wear your face covering when walking around the Spa.
- Please shower before using the Pool or Hydro experiences.
- No testers will be available, should you wish to try a particular product that one of our therapists have used on you on the day please ask a member of the team for assistance.
- Payment for any retail purchases to be paid by card only.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the Gym and clean and sanitise equipment after use, using the cleaning products provided.
- A maximum of 6 guests will be permitted in the Gym at any one time.
- Gym access will be managed via the online booking system.
- We recommend you bring your own water bottle.
- Yoga, Tai chi, and Pilates Classes will start back from Monday 17th May – view here for the class time table.
- Due to social distancing numbers will be limited to 6 people per class.
- Please ensure that you clean and sanitise mats after you use them by using the disinfectant and anti-bacterial wipes provided
- Please bring your own matt.
- We recommend you bring your own water bottle.
FOOD AND DRINK OFFERING
- The Café Spa will be open for Lunch between the hours of 12pm – 2pm if you have booked a time in the café spa we would ask that you are on time for your lunch, should you wish to make any changes please let a member of the team aware and we will do our very best to change the time of your booking.
- The Clubhouse will be open from 7am – 6pm where food and drink will be available to order, last food orders is at 4:30pm within the Clubhouse.
- A maximum number of 4 guests from up to 2 households may sit together however please ensure you follow all social distancing rules and government guidelines when mixing with other households.
- Within our Food and beverage areas, the Government guidelines is 1m Social distancing (please note it remains 2m for the Spa).
- To allow for safe social distancing, we have reduced the number of tables within the restaurants.
- All tables, serving stations and equipment will be sanitised after each use.
Due to the ever-changing nature of the situation and guidance given, our policy may change without notice.
We look forward to welcoming you to Cameron Spa and should you have any questions regarding your reservation, please email email@example.com