PLEASE ENSURE YOU COMPLETE OUR CONSULTATION AND HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
We would like you to relax during your visit and immerse yourself into the Spa Experience. For this reason, we have taken extra measures to safeguard our guests prior to arrival.
WE KINDLY ASK THE FOLLOWING
- For the safety of our guests and staff, if you or a member of your household has developed any COVID-19 symptoms; Cough, high temperature, breathlessness, sore throat, headaches, loss of or change in sense of smell within the last 7 days please do not attend the Spa and contact us to rearrange your appointment.
- If you or any member of your household has recovered from any of these symptoms within the last 14 days we recommend you call the spa prior to arrival.
- Prior to treatment you will be asked to shower beforehand.
- A face covering must be worn at all times throughout your treatment.
- Consultation card must be completed prior to your arrival.
- Health questionnaire must be completed prior to your arrival.
- If you or anyone in your household are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend the Spa and contact us to rearrange your appointment, symptoms include: continuous cough, loss of taste or smell and high temperature.
- If you have also been in contact with anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend the Spa and contact us to rearrange your appointment.
- We are only accepting reservations of six guests or less from no more than two households. We also require you to wear a face covering on arrival and when moving around the Spa, Cafe Spa and The Clubhouse.
- Due to high demand of treatments we will charge for any no show or any cancellations on the day or out with 24hrs cancellation period
- A temperature check will be taken on your arrival.
- Please adhere to all social guidance and keep 2m apart from our staff and other guests.
- If you have booked a hydro experience please ensure you shower before using the facilities.
- Sanitiser is provided for your use within the Spa.
- No changes can be made to your treatment once in the room with your therapist.
- Please note that due to the Government guidelines saunas and steam rooms remain closed.
- Card payments only at this time.
- Flip flops must be worn at all times when walking around the Spa, these will be provided to you on arrival at the Spa.
- Please bring your own mat for classes.
Upon arrival, please check in at the ground floor spa reception where your Cameron Spa experience will commence. Please arrive at the Spa no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your treatment time, if booked for a Hydro experience we would ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your allocated time slot. This allows you to change into your robe and slippers before your treatment commences. Please note that late arrival to the spa will mean your treatment time is reduced.
The spa is located at the Cameron Club, approximately 2.5 miles north of the entrance to the Cameron House Hotel. Complimentary parking is available. Please click here for directions.
Please be advised that cancellations within 24 hours of your treatment start time will incur a 100% charge.
Swimwear is obligatory within the hydro spa experience. Upon arrival, we will provide you with a robe, towel and disposable flip flops for use throughout your visit. We advise that you bring your own hairdryer or straighteners, as we will not be providing these amenities for the time being.
AGE RESTRICTIONS & HEALTH CONCERNS
Please note that due to health and safety reasons the minimum age for treatments and use of our hydro spa experience is 18 years. Some of our treatments are not suitable for guests with certain medical ailments or conditions, including pregnancy. We request that you highlight any medical conditions or ailments to us in advance to avoid any disappointment on arrival to the spa.
To add another reservation for any part of the resort you can log into your account and make the changes online here.
If you would like to amend or cancel your booking please email the team email@example.com or call 01389 312 210 and we will be happy to assist you.