The Claret Jug Recipe
Pecan and Macadamia Dark Chocolate Brownie Recipe - Sharing our Culinary Secrets
Bring the magic of the Clubhouse at Cameron into your own kitchen with this delicious dark chocolate brownie recipe from our head chef. As autumn falls upon us, this decadent dessert is hearty and rich and uses some of the best ingredients reminiscent of this time of year. Perfect for every chocolate lover and great for parties and gatherings these brownies will be enjoyed by adults and children alike.
Pecan and Macadamia Dark Chocolate Brownie
480g Dark chocolate
480g Chopped dark chocolate
500g Chopped pecans, peanuts and macadamias
180g cocoa powder
240g plain flour
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together until doubled in size to a thick sabayon.
- Melt the dark chocolate and 240g of butter together
- Fold the melted chocolate and butter into the whisked eggs and sugar
- Add the sieved flour and cocoa and fold into the mixture being careful to avoid losing air from the mixture
- Fold in the chopped nuts and the chopped dark chocolate
- Pour the mixture into a lined tray and bake at 200 degrees centigrade for 12 minutes. Then turn off the oven and leave for a further 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove from the oven and allow to cool. Once chilled cut into pieces as big as you like.