Terms and Conditions
CAMERON HOUSE RESORT – GOLF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We have updated our member’s terms and conditions to include all our COVID-19 guidelines. All members bookings will be made on the basis of these terms and conditions being accepted.
- Golf course opening times for both courses– Monday 1st June 10am -4pm, each day after 8am - 4pm. No play out with these times
- Tee times are restricted to a minimum of 10 minute intervals.
- Maximum numbers – 2 ball.
- Bookings to be made online only – further communication will come out on how to do this in the next day or so
- The professional shop will remain closed
- Please do not visit the golf course without a confirmed tee time.
- We strongly recommend match play golf at all times.
- Only one tee time per member to be booked per day.
- 7 day booking window
- Do not visit the golf course if you are demonstrating any symptoms of COVID-19
- Buggies required for medical reasons must be pre-booked in advance to allow us to prepare these for your arrival. Collection of pre-booked buggies from the 1st Tee on the day. Please bring along a medical certificate or blue badge on the day.
- Please follow all Government guidelines here
ARRIVING AT THE CAMERON CLUB AND WEE DEMON
- Arrive at the Club ready to play golf and put your golf shoes on in the car park.
- We ask that you arrive for your tee time no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your booked tee time.
- Check in with the starter at the 1st Tee.
- Please park your car in the car park with consideration to the safety of yourself, other users and social distancing.
- The Cameron Club building including, Professional shop, changing rooms, and lockers will remain closed until further notice.
- There will be no food or drink available to purchase.
- There will be no toilet provisions.
- Buggies are not permitted unless for medical reasons with a current medical certificate provided, these buggies must be pre booked in advanced and can be collected at 1st Tee and will be sanitised after each use. If you are a blue badge holder please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proceed to the 1st tee with your playing partner no earlier than 5 minutes before your Tee time.
- The putting green and practice nets at The Carrick Golf Course can be used however only do so with consideration to the safety of yourself, other users and social distancing.
- Maximum of two people at any one time - only 2 balls allowed, if playing with another member not within your household we would ask that you keep 2 meters apart and consider the safety of yourself and your playing partner.
- You may be asked on occasion to show your membership card, please ensure you carry this at all times when playing golf.
- Scorecards will be provided at the 1st Tee
ON THE COURSE
To reduce the potential for cross contamination, on course litter bin lids, bunker rakes, benches and ball washers have all been removed from use. Additional to these changes the following should be followed:
- Do not touch or remove the flagstick at any time.
- 12” gimme rule is recommended by all players.
- Do not swap score cards – please mark your own card.
- Do not share hired disabled buggies.
- Do not shake hands on completion of your round.
- Outdoor shoe cleaner not available to use
- After your round we would ask that you do not congregate at the car park and leave immediately after your game of golf
Due to many of our suppliers having to close during the lock down period, some of the golf course surfaces and areas of the Carrick have not received the normal scheduled maintenance procedures expected in preparation for the playing season. Whilst the tees, fairways and approaches are all in excellent condition, roughs, bunkers and bunker banking’s are significantly behind and will be highlighted for improvement. The greens have not received any sand topdressings in preparation for the season and are a little bumpy, similarly, these important surfaces will be prioritised for improvements as our suppliers reopen. We really appreciate your patience as we recover the golf course to normal seasonal condition.
To help keep you safe whilst you enjoy your round here at The Carrick Golf Course we will have a Ranger service who will frequently circulate the golf course. The Ranger will help manage safety, maintain the golf course for members and guests and support you during your round.
We will also have a starter at the Wee Demon to support you whilst visiting the Golf course and to keep play moving.
Please do not feel offended if you are asked for proof of membership during you round.
GOLF CANCELLATION POLICY
Starting times are the responsibility of the booking entity.
We require all cancellations and reductions in number of players be made a minimum of: - 48 hours in advance of play for both courses.
Any bookings cancelled within 48 hours will be subject to a 100% green fee charge to the details provided.
Cameron House reserves the right to enforce the cancellation policy.
GOLF BUGGY POLICY
For guests with mobility issues (blue badge holders only) we can provide buggies on a more regular basis, providing your blue badge is shown on arrival. On occasion we may have to ban all buggies due to severe weather. Once again we recommend pre booking.
All golf buggy rentals are subject to our rental disclaimer policy, this will be signed prior to play.
To book or receive buggy updates please call - 01389 727 679.
Caddies are available, we require 24 hours’ notice prior to play to source caddies. The cost is £50 per caddie, this is paid direct to the caddie after the round in cash. The recommended gratuity is £10 and up per player, depending upon the level of service provided.
Caddie cancellation policy is 24 hours, if cancelled we would expect full payment to be made to the caddie.
Rental clubs are available for you and your guests upon arrival. The Cameron Club offers premier rental clubs from leading club brand Titleist. All rental clubs are available in combinations of men's, women's, regular flex, stiff flex, right-handed, and left-handed. Please inform The Cameron Club Golf Reservations team on 01389 727 679 to reserve rental equipment, again we advise that this is done prior to arrival.
All golf club rentals are subject to our rental disclaimer policy, this will be signed prior to play.
GOLF COURSE CONDITIONS
During our summer golf season, you may experience the following course conditions: During the summer months, please expect general course maintenance on a weekly basis. Healing time for general course maintenance may vary based on weather. Please contact The Cameron Club Golf Reservations at 01389 727 679 for up to date golf course conditions.
GOLF INSTRUCTION - Cameron Club Golf Academy.
We offer a variety of golf lessons which can be found on our website -https://www.cameronhouse.co.uk/cameron-club-loch-lomond.html or by calling 01389 727 679.
Custom Club Fitting is available whilst on the resort. Our team of qualified PGA Professionals will fit you using the Trackman radar system, the number 1 fitting system used on the PGA Tour. To book please call 01389 727 679.
DRESS CODE POLICY
Collared shirts are required. Cut-off shorts, t-shirts, football colours, denim jeans, and tank tops are not allowed. Shorts must be Bermuda length. Soft spikes only.
Our contact details are below
Golf enquires- 01389 727 679
Membership enquiries - 01389 727 618
Group golf outing enquiries - 01389 727 611
We are delighted to be working in partnership with industry leading suppliers, delivering the highest quality products and equipment and bringing the safest solutions to our resort, guests and team members. View here
General Booking Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to pair golfers in order to maximise use of the golf course to enhance the golfing experience. Full payment is required at the time of booking and is non-transferable or refundable in the event of cancellation.
Cameron House places great emphasis on providing a pleasant and safe environment for its guests and staff. As such, we reserve the right to ask any guest who is abusive, threatening or offensive to our guests or staff to leave immediately and will incur any relevant early departure charges. Reasons for summary eviction include drunken behaviour, unreasonable demands, foul language, racist comments, suspected theft from the company or other guests, trespass in staff only areas, wilful avoidance of agreed charges, and suspected use of illegal substances - although this list is not exhaustive. All of our public areas are covered by CCTV and a 24-hour Security/Night Management Team.
We reserve the right to invoice our guests for damage or negligent soiling caused to any parts of our premises; accidental or otherwise. Failing to tell us about damage to our property may result in higher-than-expected maintenance or cleaning charges due to delayed intervention.
All areas of the resort are strictly non-smoking. Outside areas are provided for your comfort. Please note that we do not allow electronic cigarettes to be used inside our buildings.