Words Of Wellness
Can you think of a better way to unwind both your body and mind than to visit The Spa and indulge in some luxurious treatments? Our Senior Spa Therapist shares her words of wellness on the real physical, mental and emotional benefits from regular spa attendance.
1. De-stress – Retreat to the spa and leave the stresses of every-day life behind you. Immerse yourself in the Spa experience where therapeutic massages will relax and sooth muscles tight from tension and stress. Enjoy regular trips to the Thermal and Hydro Experience where you can drift away and allow the gentle waters, heat and aromas to purify and relax the mind, body and soul.
2. Mental Wellness – Whether you admit to it or not, frequent visits to The Spa will readily relax you. Thermal experiences provide time for quiet reflection, foot scrubs invigorate you and massages release serotonin (the happy hormone) so they’re great for your mental health, mood and state of mind.
3. Detoxification – Environmental pollutants, pesticides, heavy metals and chemicals are stored in our tissues and cells. Detoxification is the process of purging toxins and excess fluids from the body. A detox can help eliminate bloating and water retention which will definitely make you feel great. Try our ESPA Body Wrap. This 55 minute treatment is tailored to you to maximise the benefits.
4. Manage Sleeping Patterns – A mind and body that are free from tension and stress will be able to cope well with any sleeping disorder. A full body hot stone massage is a fantastic way to help promote sleep introduce the ESPA soothing body oil and you’ll leave The Spa ready to relax and curl up in bed for a blissful night’s sleep ahead.
5. Manage Aches and Pains – Massages, hydrotherapy and heat therapy can help lesson pain. Use of our hydrotherapy pool prior to a hot stone massage can be very therapeutic and offer relief to aches and pains such as arthritis and muscle aches.
6. Feel and Look Young – Taking good care of your body and mind can help deter ageing. Facials can help transform your skin. Each of our facial treatments are tailored to individual needs so a facial treatment at The Spa will leave you looking and feeling ten years younger.
7. Improve Blood Circulation and Manage Blood Pressure – Frequent Spa treatments including massage, heat therapy and other body treatments can improve blood circulation and regulate blood pressure. Our 55 minute Swedish full body massage is perfect for improving circulation.