Terms and Conditions
Your rental contract is with Cameron House Lodges Ltd (CHLL), a company incorporated under the Companies Acts and having its registered office at 3rd Floor 63 St. James's Street, London, England, SW1A and company number 09831288.
Best Available Rates -
If your booking is made more than eight weeks prior to arrival, a deposit of 30% will be taken at, or shortly after, the time of booking. The balance will be taken eight weeks prior to your arrival.
If your booking is made eight weeks prior to your arrival date or less, the full amount will be taken at, or shortly after, the time of booking.
Advance Purchase and Promotional Rates -
Full pre-payment will be taken either at, or shortly after, the time of booking.
- Best available rates –
- Any cancellations made up to eight weeks before arrival – 30% deposit will be forfeited.
- Any cancellations made within eight weeks of arrival – full payment forfeited.
- Advance purchase and promotional rates –
Unless otherwise stated, any cancellations will be non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Confirmed reservations are non-transferrable. Under certain circumstances we may agree to amend a booking and if so, an administration fee of £50.00 will apply.
We do recommend that you obtain Holiday Insurance in case the need arises to have to cancel your reservation for any reason, including COVID-19.
What is included/excluded in the price that you have paid?
- If you have booked after the 8th of January 2023, electricity is included in your rate. Phone calls to UK numbers and UK mobile numbers are included but a fair usage policy applies.
- Accommodation for up to the maximum number of guests in your lodge/apartment. A maximum of two infants in cots can be accommodated in addition to the maximum number referred to above. Highchairs and cots can be provided free of charge, however, these are limited in number and are subject to availability. We are unable to provide cot bedding so you will need to provide your own. Please contact the owner and guest services team to reserve.
- All bed linen and towels for the maximum number of guests in your lodge.
- Small supply of cleaning supplies, e.g. dishwasher powder, washing up liquid, washing powder will be provided in your lodge.
- Your lodge is fully serviced for your arrival. If you wish to have additional servicing during your stay this can be arranged for an extra charge. Please contact Owner & Guest Services prior to your arrival should you wish to arrange this.
Leisure Club Facilities
- Lodge guests staying in a Cameron House Lodge will have access to the Hotel Leisure Club included in their rate. Access to the Cameron Spa will incur an additional charge of £39.00 per person per session.
- Guests staying within a Cameron Club lodge or apartment will have access to both the Hotel and Cameron Spa leisure facilities.
- Hotel Leisure Facilities:
You will be supplied with towels at the Leisure Club. Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult over the age of 18 when using the Cameron House pool facilities. One adult may supervise two children. Children under the age of 16 cannot use the sauna, steam rooms or bubble pool. For full Leisure Club rules including opening times and full children’s access policies, please contact Owner & Guest Services.
- Cameron Spa Facilities:
Use of the Thermal Experience is included for anyone over the age of 18yrs. You will be supplied with towels at the Spa. Children under 18yrs are only permitted to use the swimming pool within the Spa. Children’s swim times are 9.30am – 11am and 3pm – 5pm, 7 days per week. One adult may supervise two children. The Cameron Spa pool is intended for relaxation or swimming lengths and not for playing or splashing. Pre-booking is advised as numbers are limited during busier periods.
- Please note that some activities will incur an additional charge, e.g. spa treatments, equipment hire and outdoor activities.
Check-in / Check-out
- On the day of arrival, your lodge will be available to occupy from 4.00pm.
- Check-in can be completed online before your arrival and if you choose this option, you will be able to go straight to your lodge after 4.00pm and do not need to visit the Owner & Guest Services office. If you prefer to check-in when you arrive, the office is open from 9.00am – 6.00pm Mon – Thu and 08.30 – 8.00pm Fri – Sun. This option is not available out with these hours.
- Your keys will be left in a key box outside the lodge and if you check-in online we will email you the code for this before arrival.
- Similar to most hotel chains, Cameron Lodges’ policy requires all guests to provide credit card details prior to arrival as security for your electricity usage and any other charges. We will take payment from the card provided for your electricity and any other charges and email you a receipt.
- We ask you to vacate your lodge no later than 10.00am. If you have not vacated your lodge by 10.00am, a late check-out fee may apply.
- Please place your keys back in the key box on departure. Failure to return lodge keys will incur a charge of £45.00 per key to your credit/debit card.
- All rental reservations are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to reallocate accommodation arrangements as necessary. Any move into alternative accommodation would be to the same or a higher standard.
- Price adjustments, promotions and discounted offers are introduced at the discretion of Cameron Lodges. All promotions and offers are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discounted offer and may be withdrawn at any time. Retrospective refunds are not permitted against any price adjustment, promotion or discounted offer advertised after such time a booking is made.
- Rates quoted are inclusive of VAT.
- As the named resident, you are held responsible for ensuring that you do not exceed the occupancy limit of the lodge which you are occupying. This will vary depending on the size of your lodge and available beds.
- Persons making the reservation must be over the age of 21.
- Cameron Lodges reserves the right to carry out checks in any lodge at any time, particularly if the management suspect misuse of the lodge and its property or there are Health & Safety concerns.
- Guests are expected to use lodges with care and will be liable for any loss or damage to a lodge or its contents, regardless of whether this damage is the result of negligence or of acts committed by themselves or by other guests.
- Guests are expected to pay for any unreasonable breakages, damage or additional cleaning. An additional cleaning charge of £150 will apply if the lodge is found to have been left in an unacceptable condition. We reserve the right to seek compensation for any damage discovered at a later date.
- A good housekeeping deposit of £250.00 may be required at the discretion of Cameron Lodges and if required, will be advised at the time of booking. This deposit would be taken in the form of a pre-authorisation on check-in.
- No lodge shall be used for any illegal or immoral purpose or for any trade or business.
- No inflammable or explosive material should be stored or placed in or close to any lodge.
- Barbecues are not permitted anywhere on the Resort.
- Only the curtains and blinds in each lodge shall be used to cover or obstruct the windows of the lodge.
- Home entertainment equipment, musical instruments and similar equipment must be used in a way as to cause no annoyance or disturbance to any other guests. In particular, the volume of all equipment should be controlled so as not to be audible outside any lodge between 10.00pm and 9.00am.
- Car parking is provided outside each property – one space for one bedroom properties, two spaces for all others. Any additional cars must be parked in the public car parking areas.
- Cars must be parked only in designated parking areas for the appropriate lodge or any other building.
- Please note that all activities, facilities or amenities are subject to change without prior notice. To avoid disappointment, please get in touch with the Resort Reservations team with any enquiries shortly before arrival.
In compliance with the UK public health laws, smoking is not permitted inside any property at Cameron Lodges. However, guests are permitted to smoke on the balcony/terrace area. We reserve the right to apply a minimum penalty fee of £250 to any guest found to be smoking inside their property.
Calls to 0333 003 8557 cost no more than the standard rate to geographic (01 and 02) landline numbers and is included in inclusive mobile minutes.
No pets or animals are permitted in the lodges. We reserve the right to apply a cleaning fee of £1,000 to any guest found to have a dog in their lodge and to request that the dog be removed from the lodge immediately. Please note that registered assistance dogs are the only exception to this rule and relevant documentation confirming this must be provided before check-in.
Cancellation/Amendments By Us
In the unlikely event that we have to change or cancel your reservation, we reserve the right to do so. If this does arise you can:
- Accept the changed arrangements as notified;
- Make an alternative arrangement with us or;
- Cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of any monies paid.
We reserve the right to move your reservation into another lodge/apartment if necessary. Any such move would be into a property of a similar or higher standard than that booked.
Special Requests and Add-ons
Whilst every effort is made to fulfil your requests, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee these and failure to do so will not constitute a breach of contract.
Car parking is available but Cameron Lodges does not accept liability for any accidents, loss or damage incurred to vehicles or their contents.
Promotional Terms and Conditions
Terms & conditions applicable to a specific promotion may apply that may supersede the above terms. Please ask for further information.