We have updated our terms and conditions to include our new (Covid-19 guidelines).
All bookings will be made on the basis of these terms and conditions being accepted.
We have altered the way in which golf is played to ensure that the safety and wellbeing of all involved is maintained as play resumes.
Here’s what you need to know:
The golf shop is temporarily closed.
Toilets and changing room facilities are temporarily closed.
The driving range is open from 08.00 – 18.00 (last balls 17.00) – individual players only and not groups. Our practice area is only available to members, residents and on the day players.
Our first time is 07.30 7 days, with our last bookable time being approximately 6pm due to light (to play 9 we recommend no later than 6pm and 18, 4pm)
Rental push trollies are available to hire, clubs and electric trollies are not at present
Buggies are blue badge holders only at present. We have two available, they must be pre booked prior to arriving and your blue badge must be shown on collection of the buggy. A decision on disabled buggy use will be made at 7am daily, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to travelling to check if they are on or not (members can check the Club V1 members app).
Please read the following guidelines carefully and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Golf course opening times for the Carrick – 07.30 – 18.00 & Wee Demon 08.00 – 18.00.
- Face coverings are essential for using the golf shop and toilet facilities indoors (currently closed).
- Tee times are restricted to a minimum of 10-minute intervals.
- Maximum numbers – 4 balls.
- Please do not visit the golf course without a confirmed tee time.
- We strongly recommend match play golf at all times (ex competitions)
- All booking widows are now restored to your normal member privileges
- Do not visit the golf course if you are demonstrating any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Buggies must be pre-booked in advance to allow us to prepare these for your arrival. Collection of pre-booked buggies from main doors.
- Please follow all Government guidelines here
ARRIVING AT THE CAMERON CLUB & WEE DEMON
- Arrive at the Club ready to play golf and put your golf shoes on in the car park.
- We ask that you arrive for your tee time no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your booked tee time
- Please park your car in the car park with consideration to the safety of yourself, other users and social distancing.
- The locker rooms will remain closed
- Check in with the golf team prior to play at the main doors of the building
- Proceed to the 1st tee with your playing partner no earlier than 5 minutes before your Tee time.
- The putting green and practice nets at The Carrick Golf Course can be used however only do so with consideration to the safety of yourself, other users and social distancing.
- If playing with other members/guests not within your household we would ask that you keep 2 meters apart and consider the safety of yourself and your playing partner.
- You may be asked on occasion to show your membership card, please ensure you carry this at all times when playing golf.
ON THE COURSE
To reduce the potential for cross contamination, on course litter bin lids, bunker rakes, benches and ball washers have all been removed from use. Additional to these changes the following should be followed:
- Do not touch or remove the flagstick at any time.
- 12” gimme rule is recommended by all players.
- Do not swap score cards – please mark your own card.
- Do not share hired buggies.
- Do not shake hands on completion of your round.
- Outdoor shoe cleaner not available to use
- After your round we would ask that you do not congregate at the car park or golf shop and
- Leave immediately after your game of golf unless using the Clubhouse restaurant.
- The driving range will be open from 08.00 – 18.00 (last balls 17.00)
- Balls to be collected from the activity centre or 1st tee (card payment only)
- Max 1 person per bay
- Non tee range, fairway woods and irons only
- Max 1 person only on the short game area at any time
- Any unused balls please collect and return to the activity centre along with your basket
- Buggies are blue badge only, please email email@example.com to reserve a buggy – max 1 household per buggy. Buggies cannot be hired after before 08.30am or after 3pm.
- Push trollies limited to 10, to ensure you get one we advise pre booking.
- We will have designated sanitised and non-sanitised areas for you to collect and drop off your trolley, it is important that you adhere to this procedure to ensure peoples safety.
- All payment are to be made pre arrival and by card only
Check in, payment and scorecards are at the main doors of the Cameron Club building (exact cash only and dropped into a box at the first tee) - Wee Demon non sweep competitions, simply collect a card and follow the below.
- Members mark their playing partner’s card and do not swap at any time (new Club V1 members app also in use)
- Covid 19 rules apply i.e. preferred lies in the bunkers and do not touch flagsticks, the ball must rest in the hole to be deemed “holed out”.
- On finishing your round all cards (only markers signature) to be dropped into a drop box at the clubhouse – Wee Demon members to drop into a box at the Marina reception or post through the door (unless using the live scoring app).
- Scores will be added by the team, we anticipate a 48 hour turn around for scores to be uploaded.
- Winnings (Carrick only) can only be collected a min of 72 hours after play from the golf shop.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.
DRESS CODE POLICY
Collared shirts are required. Cut-off shorts, t-shirts, football colours, denim jeans, and tank tops are not allowed. Shorts must be Bermuda length. Soft spikes only.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Golf enquires- 01389 727 679
Membership enquiries - 01389 727 618
Group golf outing enquiries - 01389 727 611
GENERAL BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to pair golfers in order to maximise use of the golf course to enhance the golfing experience. Full payment is required at the time of booking and is non-transferable or refundable in the event of cancellation.
Cameron House places great emphasis on providing a pleasant and safe environment for its guests and staff. As such, we reserve the right to ask any guest who is abusive, threatening or offensive to our guests or staff to leave immediately and will incur any relevant early departure charges. Reasons for summary eviction include drunken behaviour, unreasonable demands, foul language, racist comments, suspected theft from the company or other guests, trespass in staff only areas, wilful avoidance of agreed charges, and suspected use of illegal substances - although this list is not exhaustive. All of our public areas are covered by CCTV and a 24-hour Security/Night Management Team.
We reserve the right to invoice our guests for damage or negligent soiling caused to any parts of our premises; accidental or otherwise. Failing to tell us about damage to our property may result in higher-than-expected maintenance or cleaning charges due to delayed intervention.
All areas of the resort are strictly non-smoking. Outside areas are provided for your comfort. Please note that we do not allow electronic cigarettes to be used inside our buildings.
To add another reservation for any part of the resort you can log into your account and make the changes online here.
If you would like to amend or cancel your booking please email the team firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01389 312 210 and we will be happy to assist you.